CREATING YOUR DIGITAL INSPIRATION BOARD
A key part of your interior design application is your digital inspiration board and brief inspiration summary.
Your digital inspiration board should meet the following criteria:
- Be 11x14 page size
- Include a title block with "Your Name" and "Interior Design Inspiration Board" as the title
- Include labeled inspiration images for what inspires you about interior design (no more than 10)
- No solid white backgrounds allowed
- Be saved as a PDF titled with your first and last name and attached in an email (5MB or less)
- Submit your digital inspiration board using this form or by clicking the button below:
- You will need your admissions application NetID or your Ensign College Student ID number
All digital inspiration boards must be received no later than:
- Fall Semester and Winter Semester: 1 week prior to classes beginning*
- Spring Semester: New applicants are not accepted to the interior design program during the Spring Semester. Please refer to the Fall deadline date.
* Acceptance is on a first come, first serve basis. The sooner you submit your application, the higher your chances of being accepted.
I was really inspired by the light and airy feeling you find at beach resorts. A simple sophistication and organic feeling motivates, rejuvenates and inspires me to think big, dream big and design big.