Who Should Apply
This scholarship is for former students who discontinued their studies at Ensign College without having completed a degree (and are no longer active students) who want to finish what they started and come back to Ensign College.
April 1 (Spring), August 15 (Fall) and December 1 (Winter)
*Priority will be given to those who meet the deadline. However, applications will be accepted up until the last Friday before the new semester begins. Students who apply after the priority deadline may still be awarded the scholarship if funding is available.
Half tuition scholarship for the first semester they re-enroll at Ensign College. Renewable for a second semester at half tuition as long as the student meets all other scholarship criteria.
- Must have completed at least 24 credits at Ensign College with a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 2.0
- Must be degree-seeking
- Must submit a scholarship application which includes developing a graduation plan with Success Advisor
- Must be received in two-consecutive semesters (Spring is optional)
- Must be eligible to enroll without any unpaid balances
- Students must be discontinued (not attended Ensign College for at least three semesters) and have not previously completed an academic program
This scholarship will be granted to qualified returning students on a first-come, first-serve basis. A qualified student is one that has been successfully readmitted to Ensign College and is eligible to enroll.
|INCOMING STUDENTS||CONTINUING STUDENTS|
|Award Amount||50% Church-member tuition for two-consecutive semesters (Spring is optional)|
|Awarding Criteria||Must have been in good academic standing with Ensign College the last semester enrolled|
|Duration||Two-consecutive semesters, non-renewable|
|Required Enrollment||Full-time (12+ credits)|