ABOUT THE COLLEGE
OUR MISSIONEnsign College is an institution of higher education founded and sponsored by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The school’s mission is to develop capable and trusted disciples of Jesus Christ.
As an institution, we seek and follow the counsel and guidance of inspired leaders in harmony with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, its purposes, and in fulfilling our stated mission.
ENSIGN COLLEGE AND CES
Owned and operated by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ensign College is a unit of the Church Educational System, which also includes Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah; Brigham Young University – Hawaii in Laie, Hawaii; Brigham Young University – Idaho in Rexburg, Idaho; elementary and secondary schools; and institutes of religion and seminaries around the world.
- TEAMWORK AND LEADERSHIP: Create and sustain a culture of trust, vision, and continuous improvement that adds value to an organization.
- COMMUNICATION: Share information in diverse audiences, modes, and environments for the purpose of mutual understanding and edification.
- TECHNICAL SKILLS: Demonstrate knowledge, skills, and abilities to accomplish specific tasks through proper systems, processes, and tools.
- PROBLEM-SOLVING: Analyze complex problems and generate creative solutions supported by informed evidence.
- PROFESSIONALISM: Exhibit behaviors reflecting a moral foundation of strong ethics and accountability.
BE A PART OF OUR HISTORY.
Curious how Ensign College came to be? Learn more about the unique origins of the College here.
THE TIME TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE IS NOW.
Discovering your potential (or changing your course) has never been easier. Take the first step by applying today.
Ph.D., Instructional Design,
Idaho State University
M.B.A., DeVry University
M.B.A./M.P.A., Seattle University's Albers School of Business
Undergraduate, Brigham Young University
Masters of Science, Instructional Technology, Utah State University
Undergraduate, Ricks College & Brigham Young University
Ph.D., Adult Education, University of Idaho
M.Ed., Curriculum & Instruction, Idaho State University
Masters of Strategic Studies, U.S. Army War College