Skips to main content

FlexGE Transfer

Are you a FlexGE student coming to Ensign College from BYU? Learn more about the courses that will transfer.

You may review which BYU courses will transfer to Ensign College by clicking the button below.

Keep in mind that only those FlexGE classes that are equivalent to classes required by your Ensign College associate degree program are eligible for aid.

You can search by the BYU or Ensign College course subject and number. (Control+F may speed up your search).

BYU Course Transfer Information

As the course transfer equivalents are subject to change at any time, we recommend that you meet with an <i class="rte2-style-italic">Ensign College Academic Advisor</i> to ensure that courses you are considering will count towards an Ensign credential. 

Have a question? Our Virtual Assistant may be able to help.

Close Modal