Counseling services: Provides confidential individual counseling and support to students in crisis. (801)524-8128
Dean of Students: Addresses issues and needs in a supportive environment. (801)524-1936
Title IX Office: Provides supportive resources and appropriate responses to sex-based discrimination including sexual harassment.
In Person: Ensign College Office 906
A number of off-campus organizations provide support and specialized services for victims of dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking.
- Rape Recovery Center: Provides 24 hour crisis intervention, advocacy, emotional support, and referrals in various languages.
24 hour crisis line: (801)467-7273
2035 S 1300 E, Salt Lake City, UT
- The Utah Domestic Violence LINKLine: Provides individuals, who can call anonymously, with information on crisis intervention, safe shelters, community resources, legal assistance, victim advocates, and counseling agencies.
24 Hour Hotline: (800)897-LINK (5465) udvc.org
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: Provides confidential individual support, crisis intervention, and information on ways to secure a victim’s immediate safety.
- RAINN (Rape Abuse & Incest National Network): Provides extensive support to sexual assault victims.
24 hour Crisis Line: (800) 656-HOPE (4673)
- The Utah State Bar: Answers questions about how to contact attorneys who can provide you with legal advice and service.
- Utah Legal Services: Assists individuals who do not have the means to secure legal help. (800) 662-4245