Not sure when or how to get registered? You can register for classes through MyEnsign once you are admitted to Ensign College. Already admitted? Get started by following the steps below:
- Make sure you know the deadlines! Check the academic calendar below to see when registration opens and when the last day to add a class is.
- Login to MyEnsign with your username and password.
- Under Academics, select Enroll.
- Choose the correct term, then search for the courses.
- Select the courses, then proceed to Step 2.
Congratulations! You’re enrolled!
To access this helpful tool, you’ll need to log in to MyEnsign and go to your Student Center. Under Academics, select Plan, then add courses to Planner using “Plan By My Requirements.” You can select the term you intend to enroll in each course. If you’re having trouble getting set up or selecting your classes, your academic advisor can help.
Note that prerequisites are not included in the Plan, so you will need to remember to add them to your schedule.
Toggle ItemWaitlistsDid you know that even if a course is full, you may have the option to be placed on the waitlist through MyEnsign? Once on the list, if a seat opens up you’ll be notified via email and automatically added to the class. Please keep in mind that all registration errors and holds must be resolved before you can be added from the waitlist.
Make sure to avoid these common registration errors:
- You are already registered for another section of that class
- There is a hold on your account
- The waitlist class has a time conflict with another class on your schedule
- You have not met the prerequisites for this class
- The course will put you in overload status for the semester (you cannot exceed 18 credits in a semester)
- The course has specific requirements such as needing instructor's permission
To read our full waitlist policy, click here .
Toggle ItemSecond Religion Class in the Same Semester
Toggle ItemAttendance in ClassDid you know that you can be dropped from a course if you don’t attend the first week of classes? Take a minute to familiarize yourself with this and other attendance requirements by reading the policy below.
Attendance and Absence from Class Policy
Attendance on the Last Day of Class Policy
Withdrawal from Courses Policy (due to lack of attendance)
Toggle ItemDropping or Withdrawing from a ClassMake sure you know the deadlines! Check the academic calendar for the last day to add a class in each semester. There are two dates you need to know:
- Last day to drop – Dropping by this date means the course won't show up on your transcript, but check with the Cashier's Office about getting a refund.
- Last day to withdraw – Dropping by this date means the course will show up on your transcript with a W. This will not have any effect on your Ensign College GPA, but you may owe a portion of tuition.
Withdrawal from Courses Policy
Toggle ItemWithdrawing from the CollegeYou probably know that you can withdraw from the College, but did you know that you can also be discontinued after missing two-consecutive semesters? Be sure to familiarize yourself with the tuition and financial aid implications of withdrawal, and if you are an international student, visit with the International Student Center.
Withdrawing from the College can be done in the following ways:
- Withdraw or drop all classes through MyEnsign through the drop deadline.
- Submit a request form with signature authorizing the Office of the Registrar to withdraw all courses through the drop deadline. The official date of withdrawal will be the date written notification is received by the College.
Withdrawal From the College Policy
Toggle ItemRepeating a ClassYou should seriously consider repeating a course if you did not receive a satisfactory grade (C or higher) towards your program and graduation requirements. Certain eligibility requirements will apply, including financial aid. Please be aware that Ensign College courses cannot be replaced by equivalent courses from other institutions.
Repeating a Class Policy
Toggle ItemAuditing a Course
Toggle ItemLeave of AbsenceIn the event of unusual circumstances such as serious illness or injury, you may be eligible for a leave of absence from your program of study.
To qualify for a leave, you'll need to do the following:
- Submit a formal request for leave using the Exception to Academic Policy form.
- If the leave is for illness or injury, you'll need a doctor’s statement confirming your inability to continue school at the present time.
- If you are on financial aid, you'll need to submit copies of the form, doctor’s statement, and decision of the Appeals Committee to the Financial Aid Office for inclusion in your financial aid file.
- If the leave period expires before you return to school, you will be withdrawn effective the date the leave was granted. You may only obtain one leave during a 12- month period.
Emergency Leave of Absence Policy
HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE?
The Records and Registration office is here to help you with questions about registration, transcripts and class schedules. Our hours are Monday and Friday: 8-5, and Tuesday through Thursday: 8-6. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 801-524-8140 .