As a non-traditional student, you might have questions such as, what will my time here at Ensign College mean? Or, how will I get the most out of my Ensign experience? Your trek begins here, and with the resources found below, you will be ready to start and become a “Capable and Trusted Disciple of Jesus Christ.”
Toggle ItemHow to ApplyHow to Apply
The Pathway to your future begins here.
Follow these step-by-step instructions, and you'll be on your way! Visit https://www.ensign.edu/how-to-apply
Toggle ItemWhat We OfferWhat We Offer
Build your future with a career you have always wanted. Develop market-ready skills through the certificates and degrees we offer.
Visit https://www.ensign.edu/degrees-certificates to learn more!
Toggle ItemCosts, Tuition & Financial AidCosts, Tuition & Financial Aid
Don't let tuition be an obstacle to your success. Get a powerful degree you can afford!
- Start your future off on the right foot by making a financial plan that helps you reach your academic and career goals. Learn more about our low-cost tuition by visiting https://www.ensign.edu/apply
- We’re here to help you through the financial aid process from start to finish. Visit https://www.ensign.edu/financial-aid to begin the process!
Ensign College provides you with great scholarship opportunities. Find the scholarship that can help you pay for college without requiring you to repay the award.
Single Parent Scholarship
- At Ensign College, we provide financial assistance and personal support to single parent students. We understand it's not easy to work to provide an income for your family, while getting an education. Students at Ensign College who are single parents with a dependent child in the home should apply. Students are not required to attend full-time for this scholarship and the amount will prorate based upon credits enrolled.
- New and continuing students who have completed any of the four Self-Reliance Services courses offered by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints within Utah's Wasatch Front (Weber, Davis, Salt Lake and Utah Counties) are eligible for this one-time scholarship. You must have attended the Self-Reliance course within one of the above counties in order to apply.
- The Pathway Scholarship is available to incoming Ensign College students who complete BYU-Pathway's standard version of the PathwayConnect program in the United States with a GPA of 3.0 and higher. This scholarship enables you to continue paying the U.S. PathwayConnect rate as you attend Ensign College.
For more information visit our scholarships page at https://www.ensign.edu/scholarships
Toggle ItemCampus ToursCampus Tours
Visit campus so you can see for yourself why our students are so excited about our campus in vibrant Salt Lake City. Go to https://www.ensign.edu/campus-tours to schedule your tour today!
Toggle ItemWhat's Next After You're AdmittedWhat's Next After You're Admitted
Here at Ensign College we want to make sure you are confident and ready to start your new academic journey.
Follow this checklist as you prepare to attend Ensign College. Our Newly Admitted Student Checklist will help you get prepared and stay organized as you plan to attend Ensign College. Visit
Toggle ItemStay ConnectedStay Connected
Keep up to date with current information, activities and events by following us via social media or visiting our Campus News at https://www.ensign.edu/news
WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE?
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the Admissions Office by emailing email@example.com or calling (801) 524-8145.