Skips to main content

Complaints or Concerns

Ensign College takes seriously any complaints involving its programs and activities. When a complaint is made to relevant institutional authorities, Ensign College uses all reasonable efforts to seek a prompt and fair resolution.
School icon.png
Academic Grievance Policy
Academic concerns, including concerns about a course or instructor or when a student feels his or her work has been evaluated unfairly or inadequately, should be addressed according to the academic grievance policy and procedure.

View Academic Grievance Policy
Warning Icon
Honor Code
Report violations of the  Ensign College Honor Code  (academic dishonesty, drugs or alcohol, dress & grooming, etc.).

Phone: (801) 524-1936

Report Honor Code Incident
Close Icon
Sexual Harassment & Title IX
Report conduct to the Title IX office which is discriminatory on the basis of sex, including all forms of sexual harassment (see Ensign College's  Sexual Harassment Policy  and  Sexual Harassment Grievance Procedure ).

Additionally, those seeking pregnancy accommodations should also contact the Title IX office.

Title IX Coordinator: David Brooksby
In Person: Ensign College Office 906
Phone: 801-524-8157

Report Incident
Group Icon
Campus Assessment Response Evaluation Team (CARE)
Report concerns related to those that are experiencing crisis, displaying unusual behaviors, or engaging in other behaviors that may be perceived as being harmful or threatening (either to the student individually or to others).

Dean of Students: Adam Garland
Phone: (801) 524-1936

Report a Concern
Accessible Icon
Disability Services  
Ensign College Disability Services will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals in order for the qualified individual to have equal opportunity in all facilities, programs and activities at the College.

Located on the 9th floor of the College
Phone: (801) 524 1995

Disability Services
Employee Badge Icon
Employee Concerns: Work-Related Concern
Report employee related concerns or concerns about employee discrimination.

Human Resources Director: Dave Sorenson
Phone: (801) 542-1942
Call Icon
Compliance Hotline
If you wish to report a concern or ask a compliance question, we encourage you to report it using the Ethics Point Compliance Hotline to our compliance review team. Reports can be anonymous.

Make a Compliance Report
Quill and Paper Icon
Accreditation Organization
If you wish to file a complaint with the  accreditation organization  for the College, the contact information is:

Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
8060 165th Ave. NE
Suite 100
Redmond, WA 98052

The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities provides some additional information about the process in its  complaint policy . Please see our  Office of Accreditation  for additional details on accreditation.
Breaking News Icon
State Approval Agency
If you wish to file a complaint with the  state approval agency  for the College, the contact information is:

Utah Division of Consumer Protection

Attn: Complaint Processor
Heber M. Wells Building, 2nd Floor
160 East 300 South
P.O. Box 146704
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-6704

Ph: (801) 530-6601
Fax: (801) 530-6001

The Utah Division of Consumer Protection provides some additional information about its complaint process on its  website.
Electronic Device Warning Icon
State Authorization
For information to assist students who may have complaints related to distance education, click the button below.

State Authorization Complaints


The Student Development Center is here to help! Contact us at 801-524-8151 with any further questions.

Have a question? Our Virtual Assistant may be able to help.

Close Modal