Skips to main content

Loan Counseling and MPN


If you borrow a Stafford Loan to help pay for school, you’ll need to complete Stafford Entrance Counseling for each academic year of your loan. Entrance Counseling is available online at . You will also need to complete the MPN (Master Promissory Note) before you can get a loan. This is also available at .


If you decide to skip a semester, do not register for at least six credit hours, or you apply for graduation, the Financial Aid Office will ask you to complete Exit Counseling. Exit Counseling can be submitted online by going to .

Have a question? Our Virtual Assistant may be able to help.

Close Modal