We’re here to help you through the financial aid process from start to finish. Because applying for financial aid takes some time, we recommend beginning at least two months before the tuition due date. That allows both the government and the Financial Aid Office to process all of your forms and information.
Step #1: Complete the FAFSA
- Go to https://studentaid.gov/ and under the “Apply for Aid” menu, select “Complete the FAFSA Form”
- Ensure you are completing the FAFSA for the academic year you plan to attend Ensign College
- Under the school selection of the FAFSA, add Ensign College’s school code: 003672
- Submit your FAFSA application
Step #2: Check your Ensign College Email
When Ensign College begins processing aid for the academic year, we will begin to send students notifications to their Ensign College email with further instructions or to notify you about your financial aid package and next steps.
- To check your Ensign College email, go to
and enter your school email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- When prompted, enter your Church username and password
- Please contact the Help Desk for more information about logging in at 801-524-8119
- All communications from the Financial Aid Office will be sent to your Ensign College email (Texting is also an option if a student “opts in” in the Financial Aid Forms Portal)
Step #3: Submit Required Documents to Ensign College
Some students may need to submit more documents before the financial aid can be processed. We recommend students (and/or parents) submit required documents as early as may be possible to ensure the Financial Aid Office has enough time to get your aid processed as soon as may be possible.
“To Do List”
- Call the Help Desk at 801-524-8119 if you have any issues logging in
- Campus Students: Navigate to your Student Center and the “To Do List” is on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Pathway Online Students: Navigate to “Self Service> Campus Personal Information> To Do List"
- Click on each item for detailed instructions
Financial Aid Forms Portal
- When required, students will need to submit documents using this portal which will allow you to submit needed documentation with applicable electronic signatures
- This site is mobile friendly and should give you a convenient way to view what is needed and submit the items requested
- Your MyEnsign “To Do List” will let you know if you should create an account in this portal
- Most financial aid students will never need to step foot on campus – and can do their financial aid submission virtually
- Submitting Forms in Person May be Required
- If physical forms are required to be submitted in person, all documents must be signed in ink and submitted to the Financial Aid Office which is located on the 2nd floor of Ensign College
- If a student is required to submit a document “in person” and they are not located near Ensign College, notary instructions are provided on forms
Review these other financial aid resources for answers to any additional questions. If you need more assistance, we're happy to help! Feel free to call the Financial Aid Office at (801) 524-8111 or email email@example.com.
Text: (801) 923-3698
Fax: (801) 524-1900
Financial Aid Office
95 North 300 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
|Monday||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday*||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.**|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.**|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.**|
|Friday||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday and Holidays||Closed||Closed|
*Closed on Tuesdays during devotional (11:00 a.m.–12:40 p.m.)
**Extended office hours will be in effect two weeks before and after the semester begins. The office closes at 6:00 p.m. Tuesday–Thursday.