Skips to main content

Online Financial Aid Tools

The financial aid resources you need to succeed.
Do you plan to apply for grants, loans or other tuition assistance from the federal government? If so, you’ll need to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
If you apply for a Stafford Loan during your time at Ensign College, you’ll access to complete Stafford entrance counseling and sign the Master Promissory Note (MPN). You’ll also use this portal to complete Stafford exit counseling at the point of graduating, withdrawing or attending less than half time.

You’ll need the same FSA ID you used to sign the FAFSA to log in.
Stack of books on the left of a table with a wooden background
The NSLDS website tracks all federal aid (grants and loans) from every institution you attend. You’ll need your social security number and U.S. Department of Education FSA ID to access NSLDS. Don’t have an FSA ID or need assistance logging in?
Studying homework
FastWeb is an online scholarship search engine designed to help you find and apply for financial aid. All of the applications are free. You should never pay to apply for scholarships.

Have a question? Our Virtual Assistant may be able to help.

Close Modal