Toggle ItemFeaturesDuplex amenities include:
- Well-maintained property, home-style living in a great updated duplex
- Short walking distance to Ensign College
- Quiet street in a fantastic neighborhood
- Renovated with hardwood floors, updated bathroom, tile, newer kitchen cabinets, new upstairs windows, updated electrical and plumbing
- Close to Temple Square, public transportation, downtown restaurants and shopping
Fully furnished apartments:
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kitchen cookware, dishes, silverware, disposal, and lots of cupboard space
- Free in-unit washer and dryer
- Furnishings include kitchen table, beds, desks/chairs and leather sofa set
- Central air conditioning
- Shared bedrooms have large closet and built in shelving
- Water, gas and electric, as well as high-speed wireless internet, A/C and furnace
Toggle ItemYard and Landscape
- Nice fenced yard with lots of grass and mature trees
- Secluded deck above garage
- Garage with lots of room for storage
- Plenty of parking
- Upfront payment of $1,400/semester ($350/month), OR...
- Four monthly payments each semester of $365/month ($1,460/semester)
- $350 security deposit
- Utilities included, completely furnished
Toggle ItemLocation352 North 200 West
354 North 200 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84103
Toggle ItemContactInterested in applying? Please contact the landlord directly to ensure availability.
Landlord, Downtown Duplex
Images and text (including marketing language) used to describe individual housing listings has been provided by property owners themselves. This information should not be construed as being endorsed, confirmed or guaranteed by Ensign College.
For more information on the college's relationship to property owners, please refer the main housing page .