Skips to main content

A hold on your account can prevent you from accessing a number of important College services, including registration and access to official transcripts. Please regularly review the Student Center in your MyEnsign account and resolve any holds promptly.

Be aware that as a student at Ensign College, you will need to submit a continuing student Ecclesiastical Endorsement each year to remain active at the College. The Registration office will begin accepting continuing student Ecclesiastical Endorsements beginning on March 1st of each academic year.

  • You'll need to submit your new Ecclesiastical Endorsement form before you can register for Fall semester.

Forms may be submitted by the following methods:

Ensign College Registration Office
95 North 300 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101

Email (note that email is not a secure method):


In person:
The Registration Office is located on the second floor.

Below is a list of other holds that may prevent registration, financial aid disbursement, or international status:

Academic Standing Hold Student Success Office at 801-524-8151.
Prevent Class Enrollment Tuition and billing office at (801) 524-8153.
F-1 Hold International Student Office at (801) 524-8169.
Int'l Student Office International Student Office at (801) 524-8169.
Student Success Center Student Success Office at 801-524-8151 or Testing Services at 801-524-1988.
Transcript & Enrollment Hold Cashier's Office at (801) 524-8143 or
Readiness Testing Student Success Office at 801-524-8151 or Testing Services at 801-524-1988.
Ensign College-Policy-Icon-1.svg
Students must be in good Honor Code standing to be admitted to, continue enrollment at, and graduate from Ensign College. The term "good Honor Code standing" means...

Read More

Have a question? Our Virtual Assistant may be able to help.

Close Modal