Obtain your Ensign College ID Card at the Enrollment Services Office (second floor, across from the Financial Aid Office). Students who wish to have their card mailed to them can request their ID card using this online form .
How much does it cost?
For new students, there is no cost to receive your student ID card. Students requesting a replacement card (a previous card was lost, stolen, damaged, etc.) must pay a $10 fee to the Cashier’s Office.
- Must be a registered Ensign College student
- Photos used for your ID card must meet Ensign College Dress and Grooming Standards
- If replacing an existing card, the $10 replacement fee must be paid before a new ID card can be issued
WHERE TO USE YOUR STUDENT ID CARD
- Student parking is available in the parking garage directly west of campus. The garage entrance is located on 400 West, and you’ll need to scan your ID card as you go in and out. Click here for more information about parking.
- Thanks to our formal partnership with Utah Transit Authority (UTA), Ensign College students are now eligible to receive a free UTA Transit Pass. If you are enrolled for classes this semester, you qualify for a pass. Students will use their ID card, which doubles as their UTA Transit Pass. Click here for more information about the UTA Transit Pass or call the Enrollment Services Office.
- Students must present their student ID at the time of their scheduled test.
- Your Ensign College student ID is your library card. Your card must be used anytime you check out a book or materials from the library.
Computer Access & Printing
- Students must use their student ID cards to reserve study rooms through the Student Success Center.
- Used at campus offices to identify a student.
HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE?
The Records and Registration office is here to help you with questions about registration, transcripts and class schedules. Our hours are Monday through Friday from 8-5. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-524-8140 .