Who Should Apply
The Ensign Ambassador Scholarship is a brand-new scholarship available to students who would like to serve, gain valuable leadership skills, and improve the experience for all Ensign College students. Applicants should have at least a 3.5 GPA and be campus students excited to represent and promote Ensign College, its unique mission, and a culture of discipleship with prospective and current students.
Students must meet all other eligibility requirements mentioned in the Ensign College Scholarship Policy.
Full church member tuition.
Renewable if the student remains eligible and receives committee approval.
15 July – Fall Semester (Applications may be considered after this deadline if positions are still available).
We recommend you review the “Deadlines” tab/menu on the Scholarships page .
Full-time (12+ Credits).
Toggle ItemWhat are the two types of Ambassadors, and what would they do?Admissions Ambassadors
- Plan and participate in recruitment activities (i.e., CES firesides, high school visits, etc.)
- Develop a campus visit experience to invite and host students on campus
- Lead campus tours
- Provide outreach to drop-outs
- Assist with New Student Orientation ... and more!
- Build channels for students to share feedback about the student experience
- Establish mechanisms to track student feedback
- Assist with surveys and focus groups with students
- Participate in administrative councils to represent the student’s voice
- Educate peers on the value of an Ensign College education
- Promote the honor code and student living ... and more!
Toggle ItemWhat is the application process?Applicants must first apply in the scholarship portal, provide a service & leadership resume, and upload a 3–5 minute video about what they could bring to this role. The Ensign Ambassador Committee will review the applicants and select students to participate in the second round of interviews.