Graduation Through BYU-Pathway Worldwide
Not a BYU-Pathway Worldwide student? Ensign College-specific graduation info is located at ensign.edu/graduation instead.
Requirements to Receive a Certificate or Diploma
- Review your Degree Audit to make sure it’s complete. Contact
with any questions.
- Have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0, unless otherwise required.
- Have a current ecclesiastical endorsement.
- Have no holds or past due financial balances with Ensign College.
- Earn at least 50% of required credits directly from Ensign College.
When to Apply
You can apply for graduation in the semester you intend to complete your program. For example, if you wish to graduate at the end of winter semester, you can apply when winter registration opens. The application must be submitted by the appropriate deadline:
|Completing Program||Graduation Application Deadline|
|Fall 2022 Semester||November 14, 2022|
|Winter 2023 Semester||March 7, 2023|
|Spring 2023 Semester||June 19, 2023|
How to Apply
1. Apply for graduation through MyEnsign (you WILL NOT need to pay the $15 listed fee).
- Once in MyEnsign, go to Self-Service > Degree Progress/Graduation > Apply for Graduation.
After You Apply
Your graduation application is reviewed by the Registrar’s Office. If you are missing any requirements or do not qualify for graduation, you will be contacted through email within a few weeks of the application deadline.
Please check your assigned Ensign College email, as well as any personal email accounts.
Diplomas are available once requirements and grades are officially verified, usually 4-6 weeks after final grades are posted.
- An electronic version of your diploma will be sent to your assigned Ensign College email address.
- A paper copy is then sent to the address listed with BYU-Pathway within 7-10 business days of the electronic version becoming available. (Timing may vary for international mailing.)
- Your full legal name (middle name included) is printed on the diploma.
- A diploma reprint (which includes both an electronic and paper version) is $10 and can be requested using the Diploma Reprint Request Form .
We recognize many online students around the world are unable to attend commencement in person. You will be notified regarding any live recording or streaming options.
|Graduation Application||Invited to participate in Commencement|
|Fall 2022||April 2023|
|Winter 2023||April 2023|
|Spring 2023||April 2023 or April 2024|
|Fall 2023||April 2024|
Ensign regalia (cap, gown, tassel) may be ordered online through the Ensign College Bookstore .
To take advantage of the Alumni Brush Up, you must be admitted to the college. After you are admitted, fill out the Alumni Brush-Up Course Request form .